IMMUTEX™ is a uniform-sized polystyrene latex (PSL) particle for agglutination tests in clinical diagnostics. A variety of particle sizes and surface chemistries of IMMUTEX™ is available to meet your requirements to control sensitivity and dynamic range.
Benefits of IMMUTEX™
- Wide choice of particle size from 0.05 µm to 0.5 µm
- Uniform-sized particles
- Variety of surface chemistry
- Two levels of carboxy group (COOH) density
- Other functional groups to control assay sensitivity and dynamic range are possible
- Low refractive index latex also available
- Ready-to-use, no further purification needed
Surface chemistry and ligand coupling
- IMMUTEX™ Plain Series: IMMUTEX™-Plain Series is a plain polystyrene latex particle which has no or ultra-low carboxy groups on its surface. This series is suitable for physical adsorption of antibodies or antigens.
- IMMUTEX™ Carboxy Series: IMMUTEX™-Carboxy Series is a carboxylated polystyrene latex particle suitable for covalent coupling of antibodies or antigens.