Sessions in US, EU and APAC
Host cell derived impurities such as host-cell proteins (HCP) and DNA can affect product quality, safety, and efficacy. The impact of intermediate wash conditions during the initial capture step of Protein A will be reviewed during this webinar. Join Ryo Doi, PhD, our Senior Applications Engineer, to learn how Amsphere A3, our alkali stable protein A resin can help.
Sessions in US, EU and APAC
Presenter: Kristi Haskins, Group Lead & Staff Scientist
Sessions Available in US, EU & APAC
TUTORIAL: PACKING OF PROTEIN-A RESINS INLAB-, PILOT- & LARGE-SCALE COLUMNS; HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY PACK THE FIRST TIME
This web-based, technical seminar will help scientists, engineers, and operators successfully pack Amsphere A3 Protein-A resin for lab-, pilot- and large-scale columns. Each column scale will be covered separately, and best practices will be shared.
June 22-25- Register now to attend the Crown Bioscience virtual oncology conference. CrownBio will be featuring live presentations from their world-leading scientists, video webcasts, as well as showcasing their 13 AACR20 posters covering all of their latest oncology and immuno-oncology research.
Over the course of the event, you can learn more about our latest models and services, download a wide range of assets, as well as having time to network and live-chat with the team.
Attend the Virtual Conference to:
- Learn about out latest services across oncology and immuno-oncology, including organoid screening and immunotherapy assessment, biomarker discovery, translational in vivo models, and much more
- Keep up to date with our cutting-edge research from expert speakers and 13 AACR20 posters
- Access and download white papers, factsheets, conference posters and more
- Ask the experts - enjoy live Q&As with our research scientists
- Network with scientists, globally and in your time zone
Register today to keep up with CrownBio's advances in oncology and immuno-oncology research from the comfort of your own home.
Topics: RR & IVD
MAY 28TH, 2020
Join Gerald Platteau, Senior Application Development Engineer, for a webinar on Amsphere A3, our alkali stable protein A resin that has shown to be an effective capture purification step for a wide range of antibody fragment variants.
New biological modalities are rapidly emerging as candidate therapeutics for challenging disease targets. Stepping away from the classical antibody constructs comes with challenges, as modifications are necessary to develop an effective and robust process on an accelerated timeline.
Amsphere A3, an alkali stable protein A resin, has shown to be an effective capture purification step for a wide range of antibody fragment variants.
In this webinar, we will review the following items for fragment purification:
- Binding mechanism between the engineered C domain of the Amsphere™ A3 protein A (PrA) ligand and a VHH single-domain antibody (sdAb)
- Protein A – Ab fragment complex structure via x-ray crystallography
- CH1 binding capacity and purification case study results
- Additional data on mAb variants
May 28, 2020 @ 3:00 PM CEST
REGISTER NOW >
Presenter: Dr. Guido Ströhlein, Global Director Technology and Development, JSR Life Sciences
Date: April 16th, 2020, 11:00-11:45 CEST
Protein-A capture is a key chromatographic purification step in the production of mAbs and modern Protein-A resins like Amsphere A3 enable rapid process development and manufacturing implementation.This webinar will give an overview on how Amsphere™ A3 protein-A resin can be effectively implemented in process development and manufacturing of mAbs.
It will also highlight some recent Amsphere A3 application data updates with respect to:
• Caustic stability up to 400 cycles
• Fragment & fusion protein binding capabilities
• Implementation in intensified, short-residence time processing
• Viral clearance
• Protein-A leaching